Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Music

In the winter I get in the mood to listen to certain music, especially folk, some good Simon & Garfunkel or Gordon Lightfoot makes me feel great during this dreary (for me anyway) time of year, I know what your thinking "But Dominique how is snow dreary?" well when you live in Michigan and it snows in the middle of May and doesn't always snow on Christmas, I'd say that's pretty dreary, not to mention the fact that it turns into slush. Anyway for now I've run out of things to rant about so heres some recommended listening.

Artist I recommend for today: Cat Stevens, Simon & Garfunkel, Peter Paul and Mary, Donovan, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, Bob Dylan, John Denver, Joan Baez


2 comments:

makemeaspark said...

I actually like the snow, but it has been real cloudy, snow is best when fresh and it is sunny and it gets all sparkly. I do like your music choices though.

Oh that group that i played for you the other night was called "Show of Hands". You can see my blog at As Sparks Fly Upwards at blogger.com

Sparks

makemeaspark said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not peace train!!!!!